Why Give Monthly?
You can invest what makes sense to you while making an impact over the course of a year!
Being a monthly donor adds you to a group of supporters who understand the importance of resources needed for single parents and their families!
This investments allow Sparc Hope to plan and grow because we have the support in place to make a difference in our community!
You will receive updates on how your investment is changing the lives of people in our ministry!
Monthly Giving Opportunities
A $25 investment allows us to provide supplemental groceries for a family for an entire month
A $50 investment can help fund holidays for clients including Christmas, Thanksgiving, Halloween, Easter!
Gas to Class
A $100 investment can provide gas cards for our single parent to get to class for an entire year.
A $250 investment can provide financial support for a family for an entire year.
We have a group of people who we will affectionately refer to as Sparc Starters!
They have been giving monthly for awhile now and we want to celebrate them for being so faithful to our mission at Sparc Hope.
Sparc Starters – Monthly Investors prior to 11/1/2020:
Anita & Rick Stemple
Bill & Sandy Wingfield
Bobbie & Jack MacIntosh
Cynthia & Harry Clegg
Dana & Brian MacNeal
Ginger & Ward Plauche
Greg & Jeanne Keith
Jason & Debbye Thrasher
Jim & Amy Baumann
Katherine & Bill Coates
Mary & Pat Kennedy
Mary Ann Schweda
Mary Beth & Colvin Singleton
Mike & Jenni Grine
Morgan & Matthew Keith
Pat & Laura Wingfield
Patti & Bernie Killion
Phillip & Kathi Marshall
Rosemarie & Mark Arsenault
Russ & Jennifer Watters
Tari & Gary Reynolds
Tim & Dana Klein
Tracy & Tim Bullock
Northeast Men’s Bible Study
Potential Benefits Include:
- Updated action alerts
- Uninterrupted delivery of newsletterTax statement each January
- Special bumper sticker or keychain
- Updates from a senior leader in person of by phone
- Recognition in Newsletters, website, events, etc.
- Thank you card from a participant/client
- Special targeted mailings
- A private thank-you event
- A special video highlighting annual accomplishments
- Special tours for Monthly Donors
Thank you for supporting SPARC Hope
We have been blessed by the way our community has kicked in and continues to bring items to supply our pantry (see instructions below). People have been coming from everywhere to drop off donations. We use our Facebook page, Twitter, Instagram and website to post needs. We have also been blessed with household items that our clients have needed. We tell them to let us know a need, we make the ask, and it is usually always covered. Then, the strongest way you can assist Sparc is by your monetary giving. It helps us insure that we can keep open our doors for years to come!
Check out our blog!
Why should you give during Give For Good Louisville? The biggest day of local giving returns on Thursday, September 17 when the Community Foundation of Louisville’s Give For Good Louisville takes over our community. The nonprofit organizations supported by Give For...
Our Current Pantry Needs
Our pantry is much different than most pantries. We are actually a Grocery Store for our clients. We keep anything you would purchase at the grocery in our pantry. Several things to note:
- You can get the most current pantry needs list be clicking below.
- You can drop off items in the bin at our Center; Middletown off Evergreen.
- You can order on Amazon and have delivered to our door.
- You can order from Kroger, Wal-mart, etc., and have delivered to Center between 10-4. NOTE: Our address is 11921 Brinley Ave., Ste. 101, Louisville, KY 40243