What is AmazonSmile?
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization. You can choose from over one million organizations to support.
How do I select a charitable organization to support when shopping on AmazonSmile?
On your first visit to AmazonSmile smile.amazon.com, you need to select a charitable organization to receive donations from eligible purchases before you begin shopping. We will remember your selection, and then every eligible purchase you make at smile.amazon.com will result in a donation.
Giving more back to the community!
Kroger is committed to helping our communities grow and prosper. Year after year, local schools, churches and other nonprofit organizations will earn millions of dollars through Kroger Community Rewards.Kroger Community Rewards makes fund-raising easy. All you have to do is shop at Kroger and swipe your Plus Card!
SIMPLE STEPS TO SIGN UP:
1. Go to Krogercommunityrewards.com.
2. Have your Kroger Plus Card number handy, if you use your phone number simply call 800-576-4377 choose option 4 and they will give you your Kroger Plus Card number.
3. Once you are at the website click on “Sign Up Today”
4. You will have to give your email address and create a password. An email will be sent to you.
5. Click on “My Account”, use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
6. Click on “Edit Kroger Community Rewards information” and input YOUR Kroger Plus Card number
7. You will be asked for your organizations NPO #, which is ST357
It is that easy! Every time you swipe your Kroger Plus card Mom’s Closet receives a percentage from your purchase. You have nothing to lose and it helps us tremendously. Let us know if you have any questions or need some help signing up.
Led by CouponBirds, the project is to encourage online shoppers to earn cash from CouponBirds Revenue Share Program and donate to support charity organizations.
CouponBirds gives cash to reward loyal shoppers and shoppers could donate part earnings to non-profit organizations that they would like to support. Just like AmazonSmile, CouponBirds is doing what they can to give back to the community.