Make a Donation
CHANGE OF VENUE
From Opening Night at Churchill to
A NIGHT OF INSPIRATION AND SOPHISTICATION
New Date, 8/20/2020 – 6:00-9:00 pm
3701 Frankfort Ave, 40207
Since 2012 SPARC Hope, formerly Mom’s Closet, has held a fundraiser on the opening night of Churchill Downs’ Spring Meet.
Although it has been a wonderful event venue for us, we felt that the venue took away from our mission,
as well as it was at such a busy time, and much competition as to “what to attend” for Derby!
THE WHAT AND WHERE:
This year, we are planning an exciting Gala called “A Night of Inspiration and Sophistication”.
- Held on Thursday night, 8/20/2020.
- At The Olmsted, which is a wonderful, spacious venue.
- We will have a wonderful dinner served, bar service.
- A silent auction and fun raffles to raise funds to support the single parents we serve.
- And, because there will not be racing for your entertainment, this year we will provide music and a dance floor!
Last year we sold out, so we urge guests to purchase their tickets as soon as possible. You can purchase online below.
Or you can send us a check, by mail, to our office location at 11921 Brinley Ave., Ste. 101, Louisville, KY 40243.
If you need additional information, please email Laura Wingfield at Laura@sparc-hope.org.
- Early bird pricing are only $125 per ticket, is only available through: July 15, 2020.
* After that, tickets go up to $150 per seat.
- Early bird pricing for a table of 8 is only $1000 through: July 15, 2020.
* After that, a table of 8 will go up to $1200
For information on ways to become a sponsor for this event, please view our Sponsorship Opportunities 2020
We want to thank everyone who has already purchased a table for this years event! Thanks to:
Dana Coulter with Aaron Young with Mary Kennedy (1 table) Morgan Keith (1 table) Kim Nichols (2 tables)
To view photos from past event, see below:
We are so excited about expanding our services through offering additional services through career planning. If you are a planner and would like to assist, please call our office at 502-245-9899.