Send Us a Message
WE DO NOT TAKE WALK-INS.
All services are by appointment only!
If this is an EMERGENCY NEED, please call the office at 502-245-9899.
Here is a link to various resources through Metro United Way CLICK HERE FOR SERVICES
The first step in receiving assistance is for us to determine what the need is. Below is the intake form we use to gather information to assess that need. Please fill out the form completely. When we receive and review, we will contact you on your next steps.
We are so blessed to have people in the community who support our parents and we hope to spread the word to many more!
Ways we can assist.
- Life Plan Client – to be eligible for our Life Plan, you must be…
- A single parent with at least 50% custody of your children
- Working at least 20 hours per week
- Attending a college, university or trade school, or Institution of Higher Education (IHE) accredited by the state of Kentucky or Indiana, at least ½ time, and have a minimum 2.0 GPA.
- No cohabitation in a partnered relationship (living together but not married)
If you meet those requirements, we can begin the interview process. Once you become a client, you could receive help with rent, utilities, water and other financial assistance, and will have full access to our food pantry, clothing through our consignment shop partnerships, access to household items, discounted car repair, and more. We try and assist with anything that would “bust your budget” while you are trying to finish your education.
2. Food Pantry Client – If you are in need of food assistance, but do not qualify for our life plan, we can assist by offering groceries once a quarter for one year only. You will receive one bag of groceries per family member. The requirements to have access to this service is to provide a valid driver’s license or state issued I.D. card and Social Security Card for the single parent and each child under the age of 18 in the home. During these 4 visits, we hope to be able to encourage you to become a life plan client, or at least let us assist you in ways to further your career so that you can support your family.
3. Resources – If you do not qualify for our Life Plan or Food Pantry, we keep a resource list in the office of agencies that assist with different needs. We will be glad to assist you by sharing these resources to help you meet those needs.
Once you have completed your application, our Program Coordinator will get back with you within one week of your application submission.
To find out more about our programs, please call 502-245-9899.
WE DO NOT TAKE WALK-INS.
All services are by appointment only.