SPECIAL PROGRAMS FOR LAST QUARTER 2021
All of our Halloween Costumes have been sponsored, and candy bags made!
Also our Thanksgiving Baskets for all of our clients have been sponsored!
Next on our list is Christmas Sponsors
Our link will be posted soon to our Sign Up Genius so you can sponsor a gift for one of our clients or their children.
We have asked each one to give us a list of 4 things!
Something I Want; Something I Need; Something to Wear; and Something to Read
We will list all of the items on our Sign Up Genius for you to pick the items you would like to purchase. If for some reason you cannot get out to purchase, but want to sponsor, please choose the gifts you want to sponsor, you can send us a check, or pay online, and we will have someone go do the shopping for you!
Other ways to help. Sometimes organizations or groups like to do specific things. Feel free to call our office to discuss. Things that have been done in the past for our clients: Stockings for the children; Stockings for the Adults; Christmas PJ’s; Coats; Gloves & Scarves; Family Experiences. We’ve already had one of our donors bring in hats for the clients and kids! If you have a special idea, feel free to call 502-245-9899.
SINGLE PARENTS NEEDING ASSISTANCE
Here are the requirements to be in our programs, as well as the benefits our clients receive!
- Life Plan – Must be working a minimum of 20 hours a week and attend an institute of Higher Education or trade school at least 1/2 time.
- Food Pantry – Must be a single parent experiencing food insecurity.
- Resources – Not eligible for our programs, but still need housing, utilities, infant needs, etc.
Life Plan clients receive: Groceries, household items, resources, and may receive financial assistance.
Food Pantry clients receive: 1 bag of groceries per family member, once a quarter, for a year.
Resources you receive: Phone numbers to agencies that can assist with further needs.
SPECIAL PROGRAMS WE OFFER FOR OUR CLIENTS!
Here are the various programs we offer to our clients during the year!
- February – Valentine’s cards for the kids
- March – Spring Cleaning Baskets
- April – Easter Basket’s for the kids
- May – Mother’s day gifts for Mom
- June – Graduation Surprise
- June – Fathers day gifts for Dad
- July/August – Back to School
- September/October – Halloween Costume / Candy Drive
- November/December – Thanksgiving & Christmas Baskets and Christmas Angels
Check out our blog!
Why should you give during Give For Good Louisville? The biggest day of local giving returns on Thursday, September 17 when the Community Foundation of Louisville’s Give For Good Louisville takes over our community. The nonprofit organizations supported by Give For...
Our Current Pantry Needs
Our pantry is much different than most pantries. We are actually a Grocery Store for our clients. We keep anything you would purchase at the grocery in our pantry. Several things to note:
- You can get the most current pantry needs list be clicking below.
- You can drop off items in the bin at our Center; Middletown off Evergreen.
- You can order on Amazon and have delivered to our door.
- You can order from Kroger, Wal-mart, etc., and have delivered to Center between 10-4.
NOTE: Our address is 11921 Brinley Ave., Ste. 101, Louisville, KY 40243
For our latest list visit: